“Sports, beer and burgers”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #102 of 230 Restaurants in Dubuque
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Sat at the bar to watch the Cubs game (got rained out) Nice bartender, comfy stool, had bud and blue burger. All good

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Prompt friendly service. We both had burgers with fries/onion rings. I had the burger with pineapple (can't remember the name) and it was delicious. My husband had a shake with his burger (served in a soda shop glass with the metal container) that was super creamy. The crunchy onion rings were probably the best we've ever had. I like that they serve steak fries with burgers but mine were not fresh so we're not good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick evening meal about 5:30
The waitress stopped to get my drink order and pressured me into making a snap decision on ordering my meal at that time
Brought my drink order my salad and my meal all at the same time
Never stopped back to check on me and I ended up paying on their little shelf check out thing on the table
And I forgot to mention the food was average at best
Bad bad bad bad service

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Each of us ordered a burger, mine was their bacon & avocado and her's was the bacon & bleu. We both asked for pink in the middle and got almost well done. We realized it was after 2pm and the staff was almost non existent.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Went to Red Robin with friends for lunch. The Coconut Pineapple Smoothie was delicious and would get it again! The Royal Red Robin burger was ok because it was hard to taste the egg on it and could only taste the bacon. Maybe a little less bacon next time. Out waiter forgot to get our drinks right away and got them 5 minutes before food came. He kept saying sorry and seems like that he didn't mean it after awhile.

Date of visit: February 2017