“Convenient, friendly service”

Charlotte's Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Dubuque
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Our family stayed in the rental above Charlotte's and we took advantage of the convenient location. We enjoyed a few different coffee drinks and smoothies while we were there. All of the staff we interacted with were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I don't know why it took me so long to get to Charlottes, but everything was wonderful! Ample amount of seating, great service, and clean!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Clean. Efficient. Middle class.
The small latte and americano were huge, at least 0.5 pint.

Veg "panini" ("panini" is plural in Italian; "panino" is singular) $8. Gluten free bread.
One point off for poor Italian grammar.

Good place to stop if you are driving cross country and don't want gas station coffee.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

My husband I went here for breakfast. It was delicious. I had the acai traditional bowl and bulletproof coffee. My husband had the breakfast burrito and he said it was very good. They have a warm inviting atmosphere and the employees were very friendly.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Everything about this fine coffee shop is wonderful. Love their scones. It is definitely a destination place to be sure to go!