“Glad we tried it!”
Review of Fraiche - CLOSED

Fraiche
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Cute French cafe....we had reservations but they weren't quite ready for us on a Sunday at noon.....food was good but it took awhile even though they were only half full by the time we ordered....that said...the brunch items we ordered were all very good. Especially liked the crepes....glad we went!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Thank you Trip Advisor for providing the ability to comment on this unique and inviting cafe. Excellent food, service and atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017

My wife and I stopped in without a reservation on Sunday afternoon, a little before 1:00 p.m. The place was packed, but they found got a table ready for us in about 5 minutes. The staff was friendly and helpful and very attentive. The food was top notch! We would stop back without hesitation and highly recommend this out of the way café.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Found this restaurant in TA on my way to my son's graduation in IA. Cozy, Excellent customer service, delicious options, Couldn't be better.
A little crowded, but it was a Saturday morning!! I have no complaints! food delicious!
A must-go! Two thumbs Up!!
Great job!!!
I will return!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Excellent food with some nice selections not found on most menus. A beautiful and cozy atmosphere and very nice, friendly staff!

Date of visit: March 2017