I haven't stayed at a Best Western in a long time, but took a flyer on this one, based on location and passable reviews. Older property that could use some updates. Reasonably well maintained. Staff was fine. Breakfast, too -- located in adjoining restaurant (Champs). Had an exercise room that was a little cramped but adequate. Had a large pool area and hot tub that were good. Rooms were somewhat dark and dingy with older furniture. Room was clean enough, though. I think it would have been fine at a lower price point, but just didn't think it was on a par with places where I typically stay (Hampton Inn, Hyatt Place, Holiday Inn Express, etc.) at a similar price point. If you need to stay in that area, it's OK, but if you have flexibility on where you stay in Dubuque area, you may want to explore other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently remodeled hotel in Dubuque, Iowa offers stylish accommodations and a deluxe hot breakfast complimentary 7 days a week. Escape to the picturesque Best Western PLUS Dubuque Hotel and experience friendly customer service to make any stay a memorable one. Champps Americana Sports Bar and Restaurant conveniently located right on site. Centrally located in Dubuque, the hotel offers a quiet, peaceful atmosphere and beautiful manicured landscaping. Hotel guests will be a short drive from the Mississippi River and Port of Dubuque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel Dubuque
- Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Dubuque
- Dubuque Best Western