“Baby Shower Cake Dubuque, IA”
Review of Becky's Cakes

Becky's Cakes
Ranked #4 of 7 Bakeries in Dubuque
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

called Becky’s Cakes for a cake for my daughter’s baby shower. She followed my photo idea perfectly with requested changes. Looked beautiful, tasted amazing and also reasonably priced!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Lunch with my son was very good. The draft brew selection is IPA-heavy, but the pub grub is fine. Home-made chips tasty and crunchy. Earnest service.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Becky does cakes better than all others in town. Often called in to fix others mistakes. But hers are truly stupendous. Designs from traditional birthdays to Disney or dolls or toys or other specialty selections. She’s presented several to entertainers who come to town and they rave about the taste and design. I’m planning several orders this year! Yum yum yummy.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I used Becky's Cakes last year for a sheet cake birthday event. It was referrals from some satisfied customer(s) that don't use yelp/fb/travel advisor. I was very impressed with the quality of the taste and moistness of the cake, the delicious taste of the icing and the decorations. Prices are amazing for the quantity and quality of the cake.

I used her services again this year for a St. Patrick's 80th birthday cake for my mom. She did an excellent job again! She was helpful over the phone with details and very flexible with designs and ideas for a side cake. We ordered a 12" round with berry filling and regular icing. Absolutely delicious! Our side cake was half green and chocolate with icing that was decorated.

I highly recommend this ladies cakes. Her baking skills are awesome.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Becky's Cakes was contracted by the caterer of my daughter's graduation party to decorate two large sheet cakes. I had provided the caterer with pictures and instructions for the cakes. The cakes were not only exactly like I'd imagined they'd be, but tasted great, too. My aunt, who has decorated cakes for weddings, graduations, and birthdays came up to me and said she was very impressed by the richness and moistness of the cakes. The cakes were so large that we had leftovers which I took to work. I left Becky's card attached to the box containing the cake, and was told by several staff members that they enjoyed the taste and freshness of the cake very much (and this was two days after the party!!). At least a couple of staffers said they'd noticed Becky's card and copied down her name and number. I hope they called her for they surely would not be disappointed. We had two large sheet cakes, one chocolate and one white cake. Both were iced with buttercream frosting. I can only vouch for these sheet cakes, but I would imagine that her other styles and flavors would be just as outstanding.

Date of visit: May 2014

Been to Becky's Cakes? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK