“Terrible Service!”
Review of Los Aztecas

Los Aztecas
Ranked #51 of 226 Restaurants in Dubuque
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Ordered carry out, waiter charged me for 2 meals instead of 1, then overcharged me for what I did want and was denied of a refund when I said I didn't want the food. The manager sat and argued with me that I was wrong but they couldn't even provide a receipt to prove it. Left with no food and disrespected. Got home and called them to dispute the issue, the manager again could not give me a straight answer on why I was denied a refund and hung up on me. Worst experience ever!! I do not recommend going here ever unless you don't mind getting treated like complete crap if there is an issue.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I Love this place and I love the Salsa that they bring to the table. I have NEVER gone home disappointed or Hungry

1  Thank TeddyJoe63
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped for lunch as we were staying at a hotel a block away, and I'm glad we did. Very tasty food, very clean place, fast service. Salsa was spicy and flavorful. Fajitas were good as was the enchiladas and burritos. We will stop again when in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Being from Texas, I admit a love of Tex-Mex, so this maybe a bit biased. But I did not think thus was good Mexican food. An enchilada stuffed with taco like meat was a disappointment. And, a tamale isn't meat wrapped in bread. There was no tamale wrap just a bread covering. However, the chips were excellent as was the white cheese dip. The service was extremely unprofessional and mostly ignoring the customers after delivering the food. Maybe in Iowa this is acceptable Mexican food, but anywhere else, it's just plain below average.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Solid above average Mexican food with quick service and good tasting food. Chips were better than most places and salsa had a little bit of heat. Priced as you would expect for a Mexican dinner 10-12 each. The only draw back is it is located off the main drag in town which is a very very busy street. Def when leaving if you need to go West don't try it just go East to the next light. Overall a good option for Mexican when in Dubuque.

Been to Los Aztecas? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK