“Family owned, decent food, good service”

Eichman's Bar and Family Restaurant
Ranked #110 of 227 Restaurants in Dubuque
Description: Eichman's Bar and Family Restaurant has been serving Sageville, IA since 1931. A local favorite, Eichman's specializes in American cuisine and is home to a signature staple--broasted chicken. Dine in or takeout, but make sure you stop in to enjoy our full service bar. If you're in Sageville, IA come to Eichman's Bar and Family Restaurant today!
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The food is average, but the waitstaff is really nice. Just FYI, they will substitute items without letting you know. We didn't mind much because we aren't picky.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I called in my order and it was ready in 20 minutes, quick, easy, accurate and food was hot and delicious.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

You know when you drive up to a place to grab a bite to eat and the parking lot is full that it is a good place to eat! My family and I went for Eichman's Tuesday Chicken Dinner Night. What is nice about Eichman's is that it is within close proximity to Heritage Ridge walking/biking trail, which is literally across the highway, so if you are hungry after walking/biking, this is the local favorite to try. Eichman's also has a small convenience store and gas pumps. The décor at Eichman's is dated, however, if you are a gas station aficionado, walking around the restaurant of Eichman's you will find old signs and gas pumps (to include the ceiling). Now to the food, we each ordered the 3-piece chicken dinner which came with your choice of potato's (baked, fried, hash brown and one other I cannot remember). It also included the salad bar. One thing I particularly enjoyed about Eichman's salad bar is that it was not very large and what the had out on it was in smaller containers (which I then knew was fresh because not much was put out at a time). My husband loved the liver pate and I particularly loved the cheese spread on the salad bar, so our two recommendations in addition to, of course, the salad bar itself. Loved their coleslaw, potato salad, and macaroni salad options. We had arrived just before a group of 20 had arrived, which did delay our chicken dinner order, but understandably so and the waiter was apologetic as well. We all left full and loved the service we were provided.