“Veterans Day Breakfast”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #25 of 227 Restaurants in Dubuque
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I visited Dubuque with my family on Veteran Day, and we ate breakfast at Village Inn. This was a very nice breakfast restaurant with some great coffee. Service was excellent and food was outstanding. I liked that they had turkey sausage link as an option. The pie in the bakery case at the front of the restaurant looked delicious. Too bad it was breakfast time, or I'd have tried some. I highly recommend Villiage Inn and would return.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Have to thank our server, Lori, for a wonderful VIB breakfast today on Veteran's Day. Lori was great. One particular thing I liked that she did was as we each ordered our VIB breakfast, she repeated everything we said back to us nice and clear, so there was no mix up of our order.

On to the food, however, love, love, love Village Inn. Great restaurant, fast service, and most amazing food (especially the crepes). I tried the strawberry crepes today and as expected, they did not disappoint. The VIB breakfast is a great option when you simply are not sure what you want. You can choose 4 of probably a list of 20 plus items. I had the scrambled eggs and cheese, bacon, country potatoes and of course the strawberry crepes (they offer orange crepes as well, nom, nom). Village Inn, again, never disappoints.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Went there for daughters birthday lunch. Food was very good. Salad was great. Service
was excellent and helpful and friendly. Birthday girl got a free slice of pie which was also great.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Down home cooking, very affordable, excellent staff. No alcohol, which is just fine. Access is a little tricky because of the bust street, parking is ample, VERY kid friendly.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I come here often. Was surprised Friday that parking lot was packed at 9 AM as was restaurant. Got seated and served quickly. My usual server was there and she knows my order when I walk in. Yes, I tip her well. It's the time of year when the pumpkin pie is on the menu and I love it. Had the VIB. Even though prices have increased here as at every other restaurant, it's still a good deal.

Been to Village Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK