“Best Mexican food AND salsa in Dubuque”
Review of Fiesta Cancun

Fiesta Cancun
Ranked #46 of 227 Restaurants in Dubuque
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

When my wife and I want Mexican, this is where we go! Free and bottomless chips and salsa, the best salsa in Dubuque for sure! I get a lot of different things but the Burrito Dubuque or Burrito Bandera are my two favorites. Huge, delicious & cheap!They also have awesome horchata!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We went on a Thursday to celebrate my dad & son's bdays. It was busy but not to crazy. They sat us down without drinks, menus or silverware. It took over 10 min to get menus, even longer for drinks. We had to request silverware. They never checked on us & we had to stop whoever was going by if we needed something. They brought us the wrong food, then completely messed up 2 of the orders. If the food was exceptional then I could look past the horrible service, but it was average at best. Won't be going back!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Always like Mexican food and decided to try this place. Food was very good, would definitely go back!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We tried it for a change of pace. We love Mexican food. While the chips and salsa were good. The queso is delicious. The entrees are not full of flavor. There is random stuff in the rice.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

While visiting my son at Clarke college we decided to try a Mexican restraint. There were many to choose from on trip advisors. We decided on Fiesta Cancun...Great pick. Food was great. Service was so quick. Atmosphere was a fun one. We will go back to Fiesta Cancun