“Wow! Wonderful food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We had a wonderful lunch here the other day. The Copper Kettle is recently remodeled and is beautiful inside! They have homemade onion rings with a chipotle sauce that are so yummy! My father had a greek salad that was very good. My husband and I had a caprese salad and our little guy Mac and Cheese. Such a fun place!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

After my last visit here, I realized that long waits for service are usual, and that the staff seems not to care. I'd think twice before choosing this restaurant again.

The food is good, but it's a little more expensive than I'd expect for this sort of venue.

The place is too loud, sometimes, to allow for a good conversation.

Gracious is not the word I'd use to describe the servers, although they're generally friendly and straightforward.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My husband and I stopped from lunch while traveling to Des Moines. The food was fantastic, service was excellent and atmosphere was relaxing. It is a little ways off the highway but well worth it. A relaxing break from the road!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed for lunch with some family from out of town. Delicious, large portions. I had the chicken gyro and it was huge, but delicious. Homemade fries and chips are both great as well. Server was attentive. I believe they have revolving seasonal beer, focusing on local options when possible. My sister and I both got different Oktoberfest beers.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Dubuque for a couple of days. I had done my research and picked this place to eat. While my husband swears by the mac and cheese deliciousness, I was disappointed. My food came out cold and I had to ask for it to warmed up. And it was just ok. Reading all the reviews I was expecting more.