“Best Pizza in Dubuque & Service was Amazing!”
Review of Town Clock Inn

Town Clock Inn
Ranked #20 of 227 Restaurants in Dubuque
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Service was great! The staff gets to you quickly and they are not rude at all. The food was AMAZING! I cannot rave about the pizza enough. We had 5 different kinds and wowzer they were all delicious.. There were 12 of us for my husbands birthday party and we were all pleased - especially me - so that's earns an A++ rating. The atmosphere is warm and cozy, you could absolutely bring kids here and let them run around and be a bit obnoxious without offending anyone. They have games for kids and adults alike to play. It doesn't smell like some of the older places I've been too.
I've only lived in Dubuque a few years and I do think Town Clock Inn is a HIDDEN GEM. Give them a shot. You'll love 'em. I think I read that they have a buffet too! I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

When my husband and I first dated, in the early 70's, this was one of our favorite places for pizza. We were visiting in the area and decided it would be nice to eat here again. We ordered the large pizza with six toppings and we had two beers. The pizza had a good amount of cheese on it and had a good flavor. It is more of a deep dish pizza, which we like. The crust was crispy but it had a bland taste to the crust. It just tasted different than most pizza crusts. We just weren't sure if we liked the crust. The waitress was polite and attentive and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This was our first time visiting this restaurant as a family. We were highly impressed with their service and quality of food. The prices are also very reasonable compared to other pizza places such as Happy Joe's where a large pizza can cost $30. The cinnamon dessert pizza was also fabulous... Needless to say, we will be back again!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

The food isn't exotic or high end, it can be a bit noisy and the lighting is a bit dark, but for families looking to get out for a fun, easy meal without being in too stuffy of an atmosphere, this is a great place to go. I like the old antiques and overall feel of a down, home type place to get out and eat at.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Been a staple restaurant for decades in downtown, needs a rehab and upgrade to modernize with so much competition in few blocks. Great to have off street parking. Pizza is our favorite, but often try sandwiches. While some have quit coming, we support locally owned and know they have plans for remodeling.