I stayed at the Grand Harbor for a business conference at the end of May. The hotel and rooms are nice and in a good location, but is a little worn. The front desk staff was great!
The waterpark was closed while we were there, so I can't comment on that.
One thing that I didn't understand is that the entrance on the bottom floor did not have automatic doors. It was quite a pain trying to open the door with your hands full. Also, a few of the sidewalks had full curbs, instead of being handicapped accessible. It was difficult dragging the luggage over the big curbs.
I am guessing it would be a fun family getaway, but was just okay for a business stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Hotel Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel And Waterpark
- Grand Harbor Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Resort Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel Dubuque
- Dubuque Grand Harbor