This was my second stay at Grand Harbour - the previous stay nearly 7 years ago. My wife and I were both slightly disappointed on our recent stay. The room was O.K. but the sheets had several holes in them, didn't fit the bed, and therefore pulled off the corners every time someone turned. The room was't spic-and-span clean. The TV was old and the remote had tape on the back to keep the battery in. The waterpark hours were not mentioned during my making the reservation nor posted on their web site anywhere I noticed, resulting in a disappointed family on our first night when the park didn't open until 4:00 pm. The waterpark itself has peeling paint, some slick spots on the floor, and netting on the walkways that need replaced. Tony Roma's was good for both lunch and breakfast. Adequate but not much more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Hotel Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel And Waterpark
- Grand Harbor Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Resort Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel Dubuque
- Dubuque Grand Harbor