I visited the Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark in Dubuque with three of my grandkids during their spring break. What a great value! Although we have a similar venue very close to our home, it was well worth the 3 1/2 hour drive to Dubuque to experience Grand Harbor's hospitality. The waterpark is well staffed with lifeguards and has plenty of fun experiences. The kids' club was lots of fun for my three (13, 12 and 10) and the $1 root beer floats every night were delicious. The National Mississippi River Museum is in walking distance from the hotel and admission was included in our very reasonable nightly rate. Fantastic museum with lots of short movies, great exhibits and wonderful personnel. I highly recommend a visit to Grand Harbor and the surrounding area to all. I left a very valuable personal item behind in the room and Robin in Housekeeping was very helpful in getting it returned to me.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Hotel Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel And Waterpark
- Grand Harbor Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Resort Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel Dubuque
- Dubuque Grand Harbor