We have stayed here before, the previous trip was about three years ago. The kids really enjoyed the waterpark which was the main reason for our stay. We were in a Jr Double room. Two double beds and a pullout sofa. (there are 5 in our familes), small fridge & microwave in all rooms. The room was decent but looking somewhat dated to me. The bedding, including the mattress, carpet and wallpaper in the bathroom could use some updating. My oldest son made a comment about the TV as it was not a flat screen. The waterpark could use a little updating also. I understand it's a water park but a coat of paint goes along way. There is a lot of visable rust on some of the equipment especially where the big bucket is that dumps water every so many minutes. In a couple spots in the lazy river there was a collection of dirt & sand at the bottom of the 'river'. The kids enjoyed all the slides and all in all we had a good time. I just think it's time to spruce the place up a bit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Hotel Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel And Waterpark
- Grand Harbor Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Resort Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel Dubuque
- Dubuque Grand Harbor