“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”

Baymont Inn & Suites Dubuque
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Dubuque
Reviewed 23 July 2012

This motel is an awesome place to stay while in Dubuque Iowa . The staff is very helpful in every aspect of their job . The breakfast is great and the pool was very refreshing after a hot day out . The room was very clean and the service each day was great . When in Dubuque this is the place to stay hands down .

1  Thank Don D
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Dubuque

Reviewed 23 July 2012

We got to the hotel and I had pulled the info up on priceline so the clerk matched the price no problem. She was very friendly and helpful,. The rooms were nice and clean and pool was very nice and refreshing. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Kevinjenn97
Reviewed 10 July 2012

The rooms were a bit small. Barely enough room on the bathroom counter to put our items.Doors slammed while I was trying to sleep and all the walls shook-that was a bit annoying. The room was clean and seemed to be recently painted/updated. Bed was comfortable. We didn't use the pool so I can't comment on that. Also there is a bar in the hotel and we were given discount coupons to use but we didn't use them. Bar looked nice though at a glance.They had a popcorn maker in the lobby but I never saw any popcorn available and I walked through several times. The breakfast was average-cereal, bagels, waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit. Amble space to eat. Overall, for the price (which was quite a bit less than others in the area) it was acceptable for a one night stay. Would consider staying here again. My #1 priority is cleanliness and it did pass that test.

2  Thank saritaj14
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Room was very musty. Must be going through a renovation - there were paint patches on the main wall, like they were repairing it and going to repaint. Toilet paper roll holder fell off after barely touching it. TV didn't have all the channels as promised until they reprogrammed it. However, the staff seemed very accommodating and did fix any issues we had quickly after bringing them up. They seemed a bit concerned on giving us extra towels/pillows, like they've had trouble with them being stolen in the past but they did give them to us. The kids enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was standard but a nice to have. They had a bar on site which was unusual but we didn't get a chance to check it out since we did have our kids along - nice feature though.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Reviewed 1 July 2012

The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly enough, but the halls were incredibly hot and humid. I don't think that the halls are air conditioned at all. Granted, we stayed when the temperatures were in the 90s, but we were all sweating by the time we made it from our room to the exit. Also, an elevator would be awesome. My husband had to trek up and down the stairs to get all of our luggage to our rooms. Finally, the internet leaves quite a bit to be desired. When I finally was able to get enough of a signal to get on, I was happy to see that I could pay $3 for faster internet (I work online, so having the internet on a daily basis is a must). I quickly filled out the form and clicked submit, but I lost signal before the document would submit (very slooooow internet). I tried this several times without any success. I suppose you get what you pay for, but we paid over $120 for a King room which isn't "bargain basement", in my opinion....

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Dubuque hotels
0.6 km away
Days Inn Dubuque
#16 of 17 in Dubuque
2.3 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dubuque-West

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Dubuque? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Dubuque

Address: 4025 McDonald Dr, Dubuque, IA 52003-5249 (Formerly Heartland Inn - Dubuque West)
Region: United States > Iowa > Dubuque
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#7 Business Hotel in Dubuque
Price Range: ₹ 4,773 - ₹ 8,708 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Dubuque 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Dubuque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Heartland Hotel Dubuque West