“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Description: Been Here For Years, Serve Breakfast Lunch And Supper
Description: Been Here For Years, Serve Breakfast Lunch And Supper
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We always like to stop here after the car show in Dubuque. The breakfast here is wonderful and the staff are really great and accommodating. The food is fresh and served hot in the endless coffees excellent. J had the business Men's breakfast eggs toast pancakes, bacon and I had a couple eggs hash browns and sausage links we love their breakfast thanks Sunrise and see you next year!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018

i eat breakfast, lunch and dinner there no matter what time of the day it is it is the best for breakfast i love sausage gravy bis and a denver omelette yum yum and anything for lunch or dinner will do. very friendly staff but closes early

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The place is a little small but the staff was friendly and they have the best breakfast in the area. The sausage in the skillets were tasty. Nice palce

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We came here on a recommendation from a family who visits here often. They really like the breakfast menu so we decided to try lunch. We could not be more disappointed.

Pros: the wait staff was very friendly. The dining room and the bathroom was clean.

Cons: The food was disgusting.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

If you’re in the market for breakfast at a good ol’ diner...then step into the Sunshine. My family came here for a late Sunday morning breakfast. The place was packed, but we didn’t wait more than 5 minutes for a table as these guys looked like a pit crew clearing and cleaning tables the second guests would leave. Nothing fancy on the menu, classic diner coffee, friendly but to the point service and some real good food. Everything was hot and fresh and served quick. I had the western omelet which was great, my wife had one of their skillets, which she said was great. My daughter had the strawberry waffle, which I got a small bite of and it was delicious. My sons biscuits and gravy needed more pepper for my taste but he loved it. Again if you want fancy go somewhere else...this is classic diner breakfast at its best!!

Date of visit: March 2018