“Vinny's is always good”
Review of Vinny Vanucchi's

Vinny Vanucchi's
Reserve with OpenTable
Vinny Vanucchi's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 227 Restaurants in Dubuque
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: West 2nd
Transit: Cab Service.
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My wife and i happened to be on the Dubuque side for dinner and we stopped at Vinny's. We have eaten here before and it's always a great meal. Stop by if you are looking for some great Italian food.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I ate at Vinny Vanucchi's last night with my friend while visiting Dubuque for a girls trip. The host took us straight up the stairs to sit in the "cage" which added a fun element. We had the house wine, which was really good, and enjoyed our pasta dishes. It was my first time there and I would definitely return. It's very pretty inside and the food was tasty. Maybe a little pricey for pasta, but that's ok. If you visit, ask to sit in the cage!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Maybe it was because we were there right after they opened on a Sunday afternoon and the 'B' team was on duty, but we thought food/service was only average, especially given higher prices. I ordered pizza and it was OK but salty. My wife ordered chicken pasta and hers was just average, more sweet than anything else. Salad had too much of a basalmic dressing. Service was OK, waitress was friendly but repeatedly forgot requests. On the plus side, she did encourage me to help myself to my wife's salad despite the fact that my entree (pizza) did not include it.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

food is very good, Italian & American. Salads are refreshing, bread is wonderful & my favorite was the scrimp scampi but everyone liked everything.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The food was superb, the atmosphere was comfortable, and the service was top notch. Our server, David, really did a great job. We couldn't have asked for more and are looking forward to our next visit.