“Policy Change?”
Review of Coldstone Creamery

Coldstone Creamery
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Dubuque
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I've come here quite a few times over the last 5 years. I would always mix a couple of ice creams together and try to create different and unique flavors. I went in today to get another 48 Oz container of a mix, and the response I received was "we can't do that". The employee couldn't tell me why, and from a business perspective it makes no sense to limit somebody from something so simple. How hard is it to mix two ice creams together in a container? I know it means nothing to this business, but they lost my business without a doubt. I can get better ice cream in single flavors for less money elsewhere.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

If we want ice cream, we come here. The ice cream is top quality, along with all the ingredients you want to put on it. So many different combinations. Waffle cones, sugar cones, plain cones, dishes, funnel cake options If you want to create your own flavor, they mix it in front of you on cold stone. Not too many places to sit. Employees are always fast & friendly. Clean.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Love the ice cream from here great to be able to make your own choice of what you want mixed and what you want it in and size

Reviewed 13 November 2014

Was very good! The person that was working was very friendly and helpful!!! Definitely a place to have a good treat! ;-)

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Nice place with good ice cream. Can be a bit pricey; two shakes will run you about 8 bucks, two small cups of ice cream about 7 dollars. On the up side, you get what you pay for; good tasting ice cream, yogurt, any combination, good parking. Serve a bit on the slow side, but it does take time to make shake and scoop. Decent value for the dollar, so you're getting about what you pay for. I'll go back, but it probably won't be a "regular".

Been to Coldstone Creamery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK