All reviews fire pit two room suite each evening wear and tear quiet location king size living area stayed for one night easy access i highly recommend this hotel waffles bed was very comfortable property dishwasher cupboard fireplace sofa
Reviewed 19 June 2018

my living room tv did not pick up all the channels and we spent our whole trip watching all local channels in our bedroom both weekends their were kids running around with no parents around in and out of the pool people drinking alchol both weekends room keys did not work on any doors in building other then room. dogs arent free our room was not the right room i order we put our resveration in a year in advance and when we checked in a year later they gave us a different room breakfast was a joke on the weekends the kids were in there making a messand no parents around I WILL NOT GO BACK

Room tip: all rooms are poor quailty
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jolynnh829
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by a smiling clerk at our hotel. The room was clean with plenty of towels and king size bed! Breakfast ws the usual fare but the lady in charge of the breakfast was very nice and accommodating as we were a little late one morning. The cleaning ladies were on the ball abs did a great job !I highly recommend this hotel for cleanliness, friendliness, and skill around excellence!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
David F, General Manager at Residence Inn Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experiences. We are thrilled that your stay was a memorable one, especially celebrating a memorable moment in your daughters life. Congratulations to her on her accomplishments! We look forward to serving your family again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

We stayed one night while passing through the area. While it was a higher priced option of the hotels in the area we went with it because of the Marriott brand. On some levels the hotel was fine with friendly staff, clean room and well kept property overall. But the hotel failed in a couple areas. The room heating system seemed to malfunction. We left and when we came back it was 84 degrees in the room and the heat was still running. We couldn't figure out how to work the thermostat. It seemed like everything we did didn't work (turned off, put on air conditioning rather than heat, turned temperature way down) all with no luck. The heat kept running. We called the front desk and someone quickly came up. Unfortunately the desk clerk didn't couldn't figure out how manage the heat. He did say they have replaced some thermostats in a few rooms and he was unfamiliar with the new ones. He also tried with no luck. Finally we turned off the heat by disconnecting the thermostat completely from the wall. With it being too hot to sleep there we had to pack everything up and we were moved to another room. The other option recommended was leaving all the windows open, but with it 30 degrees outside we didn't want to sleep with windows open especially with thermostat disconnected and unusable. Finally we were also disappointed with breakfast. I have come to expect more from Residence Inn, but the options here were very basic and the room to eat was extremely small. The breakfast staff worked hard so this isn't a point with them. For $100+ a night we expected more overall because we could have stayed elsewhere for $30 or so less.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sunhead
David F, General Manager at Residence Inn Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

sunhead

I want to THANK YOU for taking some time to share your experiences. While I'm delighted that you had a great experience with our team members, I'm saddened that there were other opportunities during your stay. We take each and every guests comments to heart and work diligently to ensure they are not repeated. Once again - thank you for giving us the chance to serve you as a guest with us and for providing feedback.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I was driving through Davenport looking for a place to stop for the night. I did a quick of options and found this listing. I got the last room available so that could account for my experience. It was a studio unit. It was adequate for my needs but there were black spots on the grout over the bathtub and the whole hotel has clearly seen better days. I would have given this facility just one star but the staff was very pleasant and hospitable.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Thom V
David F, General Manager at Residence Inn Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thom V.

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We truly take each and every guest comment to heart and use it to continually better our level of service and product. We hope that when your travels bring you back through the Quad Cities that you will choose to give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I was extremely disappointed with this property. My reservation was made up to 2 months prior to arrival. The night before, I had a chat session with the property asking that we not be near an elevator or ice machine, and on a high floor. The reply was be assured all would be taken care of. I am also a platinum elite Marriott rewards member, so at every check in I am told how greatly appreciated my business is. I was assigned a room on the first floor opposite the elevator; I wasn't expecting and ocean view, but I wasn't expecting to be looking out at ladders and the back of a building. There goes business appreciation. I did not also expect to be sharing our space with critters. Based on my experience I can not in good conscious recommend this property to anyone. I did ask to see the manager 2 or 3 times and he was out. There was never any effort made by management to reach me while we were there. This place is run down and in need of refurbishment of the units and a change in managerial attitudes. Rent at your own risk!

Room tip: Personally I would avoid it.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
David F, General Manager at Residence Inn Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Eugene R

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am disappointed to learn that we did not meet or even exceed all of your expectations. I would love the opportunity to discuss this further. I will try to reach you directly - or you may call me at the hotel at 563-391-8877. Thank you again and I look forward to resolving all of your concerns.