All reviews nice days the quad cities continental breakfast car dealer hot tub the wi fi bagels comfortable room nice stay staff was friendly would stay here again driveway microwave laundry interstate clerk
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The room was very basic and run down looking, peeling paint. The air conditioner was barely cool on high cool and would not move us because there were no other rooms yet the parking lot was half empty??
Says Pet Friendly only to find a charge of $35 on my bank statement. After reading all the FINE print, their own website states $25/night.
Was never told checking in that there was an additional fee, even after I called before booking. Just told “yes pets are allowed “
Will never stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I stayed at the Days Inn & Suites Davenport East for the recent Quad Cities Nuclear Station Outage. This was my first time staying at this hotel and it will not be my last. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. The service was outstanding and the room was quiet, always clean and relaxing after my long work days. I would highly recommend this hotel and I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This is a nice clean well taken care of hotel. The staff are always nice and accommodating. The check in is fast and usually you can get in before 3pm. Price is right. Breakfast isn't much but it works.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Entry drive was a bit confusing but once on the property we found a very efficient and friendly staff and a comfortable room. Room and bath was clean and there were ample towels. WiFi worked great. We did not use the indoor pool but looked well maintained. Overall a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 May 2018

While getting into the hotel from the interstate is not the most direct (you have to go around the hotel and up a driveway through a car dealer), the property, both inside and out has been well maintained and/or recently renovated. The front desk staff I dealt with, both at check-in as well as at checkout were very welcoming and hospitable. The rooms (at least the one I had was spacious. They offer a well-stocked continental breakfast. The location of the hotel is good for someone doing business in the quad cities area as well as a traveler passing through on I-74 as well as I-80. There are several restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business