See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The room was disgusting. Used bar soap in tub, hair in tub, foot prints on bottom of tub.. needless to say tub wasn’t cleaned at all. Sheets were used, mirror was dirty. Honestly, entire room was dirty and unclean.

Appeared as if the Housekeeper straightened up the used sheets and left everything else untouched.

I’ve worked in hospitality for 10+ years as a Housekeeper, Inspector, Supervisor, and Manager.

This room was beyond unacceptable and not inspected.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Stacy, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I love staying at this hotel everytime i come to the qc. My kids love the indoor pool. The room are very clean and very great staff they are very friendly. I would recommend this motel to all my friends and family. Its close to gas stations resturants and the highway.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We we're traveling across the US and just needed a place to rest our heads for night one. Its a 2 star motel and lives up to that. Nothing fancy but the bed was comfortable and there was a large fenced yard to run our dog. Maybe not located in the best part of town but we found it quiet at night and the front desk staff friendly. The pillows were a little thin so ask for a few more when you check in.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

It's a good combination. Soft, clean bed and deep sleep. Thanks Motel 6 for another great night. For the value, the 6 is the best yet again. Updated rooms, friendly staff and much needed sleep. Please keep leaving the light on!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My daughters and I came for a one night stay. According to the hotel description it says fridges upon request. My youngest daughter is on meds that require refrigeration. I asked for a fridge and was told that since maintenance wasn't available there was no access to a fridge. I offered to carry it myself and was told the same thing. Then I explained that I expected some compensation because of not being able to refrigerate the meds when it was part of the advertisement that a fridge would be available upon request. I was told they would be willing to refund my money and we could
"be on our way!!"
Seriously??? We made do, (see photo) but I will never stay here again!!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Davenport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.