See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stopped by here later on a Friday night and booked their last room. It really was, as a couple folks after us were refused. The front desk guy was really friendly but the check-in process seemed long as is sometimes typical with non-chain hotels. The room was clean and I liked the moderately sized shower (no tub) that had multiple shelves for "stuff". The towels WERE thin. We wanted to get on our way in the morning so we didn't do breakfast there but a quick glance looked like it was very minimal. The place fit our needs for a shower, sleep and go but felt it was overpriced. Called supply and demand :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jay P, Manager at Supertel Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly, professional staff. Clean rooms and hotel areas. This is where I would stay next time I’m in town. Our room was unique to others of this type i have stayed in before as the room had only a shower instead of a shower/tub combination. We liked the set up.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The room was clean and quiet. The hotel is basic, but has everything you need. The shower is a bit small, and there is not tub. There's a small workout room, but I didn't use it, so I don't know about the equipment.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Ron B, General Manager at Supertel Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. I was a little hesitant to book as I was not familiar with chain. Not a lot of choice for the area. The room was nice and spacious. Kind of pricey for the area, but nice free simple breakfast. Quiet room and very comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Ron B, General Manager at Supertel Inn and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Guest desk service was very good, especially Karen.
Housekeeping was apologetic for the very thin towels, no space inside the shower for
soap and shampoo so someone put a seat inside the shower. Makes a mess having to reach outside the curtain for these items. Also, it bothered me that the toilet had no
lid. That was a first for me.
Now, the breakfast was so lacking. One juice, dry rolls, one hot item etc. They should have offered choices at the nearby restaurant.
Again, for the money I will find another place to stay even if it is outside Creston.
Maybe I didn't stay at the same place as Rita L or Alicia.

Room Tip: I would check out the Super 8
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review.