All reviews cracker barrel last minute booking hotel is in a great location restaurants and shopping rooms are great breakfast was excellent room was nice and clean up to date trip home easy access check in was quick waffles free wifi one night stay morning breakfast enjoyed my stay very nice stay
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The 2 rooms were clean, but the Saturday night staff seemed sketchy. Sign in the parking lot stated hotel is not responsible for vehicle damage, this doesn't help with a good night's sleep. There was only one person on duty, whom had a sign on the counter "Helping customer, be right back". First notice of the sign, were people waiting to checking in. Second notice of sign, our cards stopped working in door and we had to wait at the counter for 15 minutes for staff member "Helping customer, be right back", hmm... the customer was outside? The 2nd floor by the elevator smelled like pot. Not sure what was going on at that hotel, but it sure made me wonder. Will not be staying here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
fairfield-omacb, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear DSfami,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Council Bluffs property and for providing your honest feedback.

Superb customer service is a top priority for us, and I sincerely apologize for the inconsistencies you experienced with our front office team. I will be sharing your feedback with the entire staff to avoid issues like this from occurring in the future.

The next time your travels bring you through the Council Bluffs area, we do hope you will give us a second chance to impress you!

Warm Regards,
The Council Bluffs Fairfield Team

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed only one night as we passed through, but very clean room, comfy bed, great variety in breakfast items. Staff were so friendly. Great location next to about 7 restaurants, all in walking distance.
Fitness center has equipment, but no weights.
One of the best hotel nights I've had!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here while heading west. It was nice to find this hotel after driving through some very bad weather. My room was nice and clean and the bed was really comfortable. The breakfast was really good, which is one thing I like with Fairfields. Fairfields do seem to have great breakfasts. The staff was very nice and friendly. The hotel is in a great location, easy to find off I-29 and I-80, right next to a Cracker Barrel, and 3 miles from Omaha. Overall this hotel is really nice. I don't usually come this way that often, but I wouldn't mind staying here again if Council Bluffs is the stop for the night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent Sunday night stay with our 3 kids (ages 11, 8, and 5) at this well-kept hotel off I-80 just past Downtown Omaha in Iowa. The pool was very clean and the hot tub is really hot - perfect after a long drive. There are tons of chain restaurants nearby but we drove back to downtown Omaha and had a great dinner at a brewery there (Blatt Beer and Table). The rooms were relatively quiet and very clean. We did use a sound machine since there was highway noise outside. The breakfast buffet was nicely done with fresh eggs, make-your-own waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, and breads. I did a quick workout on the new Precor elliptical machine equipped with a TV monitor. There was also 2 treadmills in the fitness room. The hotel staff was friendly and welcoming - we forgot toothbrushes for our kids, needed a rollaway bed and extra towels and everything was brought to our room quickly and with a smile.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Travis W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Karli S-

Thank You for your recent stay and review of our hotel! I am thrilled reading your positive comments regarding your stay. On a personal note, I love Blatt!

We hope the next time your travels bring you back to the area you stop again and say hi!

Travis Wold

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Very clean, comfortable room and bed, good WiFi. In a convenient location with lots of nearby restaurants. Location is only minutes from downtown Omaha and easy access to I-29 and I-80. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

wxinms1-

Thanks for your recent stay and review of our hotel! I am happy you enjoyed our newly updated property, and our breakfast! We hope to see you again soon!

Travis Wold