Review Highlights

Nice place to stay

Djwhite08
Kansas

7,094 results
All reviews poker room slot machines great casino table games have a good time buffet fun employees dealers comps steakhouse smoke harrahs omaha smoking
Reviewed yesterday

Great get away for the weekend. My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was very nice and with it being connected to the Horseshoe Casino, we didn’t have to go out in the cold to enjoy a good meal, drinks, and a fun time.

Reviewed yesterday

We love staying in council bluffs. There is so much to do and choices to eat. The hotel rooms are nice and clean

Reviewed 2 days ago

I don't need to stay here. I only live 1 hour away. I didn't stay, I didn't use a restaurant. I used valet, they were good.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I went there not planning on staying the night but it got late and i went and ask the lady behind the desk if i could stay (your suppose to have a reservation) and the lady looked up my name and said sure we got some open rooms and i used one of my free night stays. . That was so cool of her

1  Thank Resort18907478960
Reviewed 3 days ago

Didn't sleep there. This place is way to noisey and most staff just seem to ignor you. They people bringing drinks were probably the best people there.... always happy .

Reviewed 3 days ago

people seemed friendly, nice clean atmosphere, can't say anything about the room because didn't stay over night. but good place to visit and have fun

Reviewed 3 days ago

Two tier customer service. Diamond lounge hosts were very rude and UN-helpful . I am tempted to end my long running association with this company

Reviewed 4 days ago

Did not stay at hotel. Like the casino very much. Good machines and friendly staff.. I like the buffet very much. Sometimes food is not hot. Security is very very friendly.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Everything was as advertised! Great room, great food, great gaming. It was everything I would expect.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Slot machines very very tight....tighter than Harrah's in Shreveport Louisiana....will not be returning.