Holiday Inn Express Coralville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Coralville(Coralville)
Mainstay Suites(Coralville)
View Hotel
All reviewshi expressolive gardencoral ridge mallice skating rinkfree beer or wineiowa citypancake machinetues thursmanager's receptionthe hotel staffwithin walking distancenice breakfastclean hotelshopping malllocation is greathighly recommend this hotelvery nice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Best stay we have ever had, greatest bed and bedding, fantastic swimming pool and hot tub!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa O
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

I was pleased to see that our hotel met your high standards and am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our main goal in the hospitality industry is guest satisfaction and it is encouraging to receive such high regards from a guest. Through constant training of our staff and feedback from our guests we strive to make every stay as comfortable as possible.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and hope the Holiday Inn Express will continue to be your hotel of choice in the Iowa City/ Coralville area.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Decent place, got good price off hotwire. Bfast buffet nice, pool and hottub average at best. Hot tub very small and uncomf. These micro hotels r nice but its all up n down the elevator. Pack well! Or make sure u got a kid who likes runnin to the car.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Exhouse

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary, hot breakfast. Our 8 person hot tub is usually sufficient size for our guests and I apologize it was a bit small for your group.

I do hope we can have another opportunity to have you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

On the way home for Christmas I used my Holiday Inn points to get a free room, which I feared would be the worst room in the place. Instead, I was delighted to find that we were given a "welcome bag" by the pleasant staff and upgraded to a larger room (quite spacious!) which was well appointed, impeccably clean, included mini-kitchen, lovely bathroom, sitting area and very nice complimentary breakfast. The hotel is just adjacent to the mall, which includes a skating rink that the kids enjoyed, and several (chain) restaurants. We will stay here again on our way through that area!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ivoryrose

I am so happy you enjoyed your upgrade! We appreciate our Priority Club members' loyalty and try to award them with complimentary upgrades whenever possible.

We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the Iowa City area.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

This is an exceptional hotel. Great service, clean property and rooms, better than average complimentary breakfast, Free beverages from 5-7 weekdays as well. I've stayed on a few occasions, and on my last stay, the staff upgraded my room to a whirlpool suite for no additional charge. I will continue to choose this hotel over others whenever I am in the Iowa City area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank DL5505

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and are excited to have another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

Great hotel with a great staff. I have stayed here several times. Always a fast check in and the snack and water are great. Located right by the mall and many restaurants. If you stay on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, they have a Manager's reception in the lobby. Great finger foods and drinks (soda, beer and wine).

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank George c

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing and I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!