“Nice place”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Coralville
Des Moines, Iowa
“Nice place”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Seemed like a brand new hotel. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was great. I don't write a lot of reviews but we had left item behind that had great sentimental value and the staff was outstanding in getting it returned to us promptly and I was very grateful.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Anna R
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff understands that any item left behind, no matter how small, is important to our guests, and I am happy to hear we were able to return your lost item to you timely. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Assistant General Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Elkader, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Best stay we have ever had, greatest bed and bedding, fantastic swimming pool and hot tub!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Melissa O
amandacturner, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Coralville, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
I was pleased to see that our hotel met your high standards and am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our main goal in the hospitality industry is guest satisfaction and it is encouraging to receive such high regards from a guest. Through constant training of our staff and feedback from our guests we strive to make every stay as comfortable as possible.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and hope the Holiday Inn Express will continue to be your hotel of choice in the Iowa City/ Coralville area.

Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Decent place, got good price off hotwire. Bfast buffet nice, pool and hottub average at best. Hot tub very small and uncomf. These micro hotels r nice but its all up n down the elevator. Pack well! Or make sure u got a kid who likes runnin to the car.

Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Exhouse
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary, hot breakfast. Our 8 person hot tub is usually sufficient size for our guests and I apologize it was a bit small for your group.

I do hope we can have another opportunity to have you as our guest in the future.

midwest
Reviewed 29 January 2012

On the way home for Christmas I used my Holiday Inn points to get a free room, which I feared would be the worst room in the place. Instead, I was delighted to find that we were given a "welcome bag" by the pleasant staff and upgraded to a larger room (quite spacious!) which was well appointed, impeccably clean, included mini-kitchen, lovely bathroom, sitting area and very nice complimentary breakfast. The hotel is just adjacent to the mall, which includes a skating rink that the kids enjoyed, and several (chain) restaurants. We will stay here again on our way through that area!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank ivoryrose
I am so happy you enjoyed your upgrade! We appreciate our Priority Club members' loyalty and try to award them with complimentary upgrades whenever possible.

We hope to see you again next time your travels bring you to the Iowa City area.

Minnesota
Reviewed 24 January 2012

This is an exceptional hotel. Great service, clean property and rooms, better than average complimentary breakfast, Free beverages from 5-7 weekdays as well. I've stayed on a few occasions, and on my last stay, the staff upgraded my room to a whirlpool suite for no additional charge. I will continue to choose this hotel over others whenever I am in the Iowa City area.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank DL5505

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and are excited to have another opportunity to have you as our guest.