Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids
US$ 116
Hampton.com
US$ 105
US$ 99
Cedar Rapids Marriott(Cedar Rapids)
US$ 147
US$ 125
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 144/night.

US$ 176
US$ 164
US$ 116
US$ 113
US$ 107
US$ 85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 134
US$ 126
US$ 67
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdesk clerk was friendly and helpfulsafe hotelfairfield innfront counterbreakfast choicesdog showin towncomfortable roomenjoyed my staybusiness tripcheryltruckingpetsamberlacey
Reviewed 29 June 2016

slightly seedy motel with a salt of the earth clientele. Little worried when we pulled up to reception and there was a homeless dude right out the front door picking butts out the ashtray.. but the rooms were functional with pretty comfortable beds ( yes, i did a THOROUGH bedbug check!) and large room. AC in working order, older shower/tub combo with plenty of hot water. Best thing is an outdoor pool which is getting rarer and rarer these days. pool was clean although could use some more chairs poolside. it was quiet at night and we got a spot right outside our first floor room. I would recommend for a one night stay no more

Room Tip: get a ground floor in the front so you can have your car right out the door
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I frequently stay at this hotel. I am in town monthly on business. This hotel has by far the best staff that I have ever seen. They treat you as if you were family. The rooms are always clean, the breakfast is always hot and the the staff is very professional. In my line of work I constantly stay in hotels ranging from the big luxury hotels in Vegas to the small bed and breakfast establishments of the Northeast and I always get excited when its time to roll into Cedar Rapids b/c I get to see the friendly manager Shirle and Linn and there staff. They remember me every time I walk in. They even remember the way I like things when I'm there. I highly recommend this Red Roof.

Room Tip: They are currently renovating, however the hotel is always kept clean and presentable.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and informative. Came with a breakfast that stayed open till ten which was nice for sleeping in. The lady at the desk Bobbie was incredibly nice. I would recommend this place to other people visiting the area. One employee was rude however I believe her name was Lacy. She was very impatient with me when I had questions. The internet also disconnected often.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tj T
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear Tj T,

Cheryl D.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

The room I stayed in was new and felt fresh and clean. After a long trip, it was refreshing to find a hotel with a nice bed and clean bathroom. This place is definitely modern with wood floors and new paint.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Ethan F,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof. We are glad you like our renovated rooms with the new flooring and flat panel televisions.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

So, we'd never been to a Red Roof Inn, but I was getting tired of the motels charging $25 a night for a 5# dog. The staff won us over, we called to check on what was in area, she was very helpful. Pets stay free.
Room was clean, linoleum type floors which I prefer to carpet, not high end but comfortable. Again, staff helped us get hooked up to internet, get a few extra towels and was very kind. Park car in front of room makes for easy packing up in the morning. Free High Carb breakfast. Busy intersection with other hotels around but lots to walk to... fast food or quick convenience store. For pets, big green space in front of hotel, back was mainly parking.

Room Tip: Back side of motel is parking lot and fenced. Next to freeway, but average for noise.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Wintersnowbird2016,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof. We are happy to be a pet friendly hotel for you and your family members with four legs.