All reviews desk clerk was friendly and helpful fairfield inn dog show business trip cheryl carpet
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and informative. Came with a breakfast that stayed open till ten which was nice for sleeping in. The lady at the desk Bobbie was incredibly nice. I would recommend this place to other people visiting the area. One employee was rude however I believe her name was Lacy. She was very impatient with me when I had questions. The internet also disconnected often.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tj T
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear Tj T,

Cheryl D.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

The room I stayed in was new and felt fresh and clean. After a long trip, it was refreshing to find a hotel with a nice bed and clean bathroom. This place is definitely modern with wood floors and new paint.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Ethan F,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof. We are glad you like our renovated rooms with the new flooring and flat panel televisions.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

So, we'd never been to a Red Roof Inn, but I was getting tired of the motels charging $25 a night for a 5# dog. The staff won us over, we called to check on what was in area, she was very helpful. Pets stay free.
Room was clean, linoleum type floors which I prefer to carpet, not high end but comfortable. Again, staff helped us get hooked up to internet, get a few extra towels and was very kind. Park car in front of room makes for easy packing up in the morning. Free High Carb breakfast. Busy intersection with other hotels around but lots to walk to... fast food or quick convenience store. For pets, big green space in front of hotel, back was mainly parking.

Room Tip: Back side of motel is parking lot and fenced. Next to freeway, but average for noise.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Wintersnowbird2016,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof. We are happy to be a pet friendly hotel for you and your family members with four legs.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

The room was clean and comfortable. The beds are real low and that makes the room look outdated, but they were comfortable. Bathroom was very clean. The entry door could use a little fixing up. The internet worked well. The room had a fridge and microwave. No coffee maker, but they had coffee in the lobby. The breakfast was poor. They only had a waffle maker, some brown bread for toast and some apples, coffee and juice. Nothing else. We passed on the breakfast and went elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear mcc0471,

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

My family had a great experience at the Cedar Rapids red roof Inn. The room accommodations were excellent. They upgraded us for free to a room with a microwave and refrigerator on our second day of a five-day stay. Chris at the front desk was very very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. He made everything go smoothly from when we called in for a reservation to our eventual stay. We would definitely stay here in the future.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family