US$ 113
US$ 94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

US$ 168
Country Inn
US$ 76
US$ 71
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 81/night.

US$ 134
US$ 126
Cedar Rapids Marriott(Cedar Rapids)
US$ 124
US$ 117
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

Residence Inn Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)
US$ 133
US$ 104
Residence Inn
US$ 115
US$ 111
Comfort Inn & Suites(Cedar Rapids)
US$ 90
US$ 85
Priceline
US$ 69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Regardless of what some reviews do say, the rooms are clean and decent size. A person cannot beat the prizes and friendly staff. I know for a fact that the staff work very hard to make sure every guest has an enjoyable stay. I enjoy my stay every time I'm in town.

Room Tip: The ground level is probably the best.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank eugenenoah30
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We stayed here because it was cheap and close to work. The rooms are small and outdated. If you have any three pronged plugs. bring adapters cause all electrical plugs are 2 prong. Their are many local long term families living there .Mostly with children. But, One good thing was they let us use our crock pot and hot plate in the room. Which also had a full size refrigerator. It was$211.68 a week, that included taxes. The WIFI worked great once you set it up. It is close to shopping and food stores. The restaurant need door is terrible. So, Good luck and happy traveling.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank 336denniss
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Front desk staff was friendly. Room was clean. I will continue coming here to stay.i wanted a smoking room so they made
sure they had one for me when I got there.housekeeper was very cheerful and helpful when she came to my room to clean it..if she was out of towels they made sure I got them..

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Gina S
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Stayed here without checking reviews first. My bad. Not clean, poorly maintained, outdated. The only pluses were the WIFI worked, air worked, restaurant next door. A lot of 'weekly' customers. Thin towels, tub wouldn't drain well, tube TV, no nightstand, unclean. Definitely on the decline. I only paid 40 with tax (7/2016) but still feel shortchanged. I would have felt more comfortable sleeping in my car.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank hawkhunter1
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Front desk guy read info outloud infront of guest. Yellow stain on wall. Dark, dingy, disgusting. Hair on pillow. Stain on pillow. No towels. When we got there we got our key then the guy had to make sure no one was in there.Ugh! Afraid to sleep! Stinky, even though our room was nonsmoking. Nasty. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! Health department should shut this place down. I'd rather sleep in a cat litter box.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business