“Wonderful food at small town restaurant.”
Review of Rancho Grande

Rancho Grande
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Carroll
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We were in Iowa traveling and decided to search out something besides fast food when we found Rancho Grande in Carroll, Iowa. It was lunch time and busy, but we were seated quickly and no more than sat down when chips and salsa were placed on the table. We looked over the menu and found many interesting items to order. The meal can very fast and looked delicious. The meal was absolutely fabulous! From the great salsa to our meals, the food was the best Mexican food than we've had in years. I can highly recommend Rancho Grande and will stop there again the next time I go trough Carroll.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Rancho is a must visit when my kids come to visit. The menu selection is varied and ranges from very good to average.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Every time I heard anyone speak about this place it was always You Gotta Try It! Well we dis and all I can say is,they try awfully hard to be a good place,But it is not. We found it to be a noisy,unkempt,attempt of a Mexican restaurant.Food was not prepared well and my God the restrooms needed more attention than any I've seen short of some Lyons.All I can say is NOPE.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The food was fantastic, the margaritas very very good. Service was good. Recommend the fajtias for two if your hungry large portion.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Fun place to eat and they have great Mexican food!! Good place to celebrate your birthday!! Margaritas are great!!

Been to Rancho Grande? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK