“A hidden gem, south of highway 30!”
Review of Rancho Grande

Rancho Grande
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Carroll
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

While This was my second visit, Both times were well worth my time. Amazing food and service. Great taste and presentation.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The food was great atmosphere fun. Authentic Mexican food. They were very busy but had our party of 14 seated quick. Allowed the children in our family to sit at a booth and color while we waited in the bar.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Rancho is a Carroll favorite. The food is good and the atmosphere is festive. The patio area is a fun area to enjoy a meal with family or friends.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This is one of my favorite mexican restauraunts and it is always packed. Ill always leave with extras and its a loud fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I can easily say that this is my favorite eatery in a very large area! A friend and I eat here at least two times a week, whether for lunch or for supper, and even if she isn't able to go with me, I still could eat there three times a week. I had to get her to help steer me away from the Carne Asada Burrito with beans and rice. i guess I had ordered it about 16 times without trying anything else, so I ordered what she got regularly - three steak tacos with beans and rice. I loved it, no doubt. And one day, I finally tried the chicken quesadillas with beans and rice, and even without the sour cream I normally love on top of them, they were fantastic.

I dined alone when I first moved here. That never bothers me, and I can sit at the bar when the place is humming. You get to know the folks that do all the running around. The service is fabulous - quick and friendly and fun! I have yet to try their margueritas, but out of character for me, I get the water with two lemon slices and I love it! They have Pepsi brands, and as I am a Coca Cola addict, well... lol.

I LOVE their chips and salsa. The salsa is always good, albeit sometimes a little different from day to day. The queso for the chips is always good as well, and I often bring home extra chips in a to-go box, as i cannot seem to leave them on the table. And I mentioned the beans and rice several times, but it is one of my favorite things to mix them and maybe add some of the lettuce and salsa to make a wonderful dip for the chips.

I just cannot get enough of this place. The atmosphere is one of the best things about Rancho, and I am so glad it was recommended to me when I moved here. As I said, I have to hold myself back, or I would spend all my mealtimes here. Don't miss it. And say hello to the gang from me!