All reviews perth airport free shuttle plenty of hot water between flights shuttle service on site restaurant an overnight stay wake up call bed was very comfortable an early flight hire car convenient location short stay great eastern highway domestic terminal one night stay lisa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am using this hotel for while and have booking till end of this year. Usually I have only 1 night, using Perth as a transfer. After my last stay 10-11.9 2018 I found 100$ extra charge on my credit card. I believe it was mistake and it will be corrected. I have had good experience always with service, even I pay more then somewhere. I like to continue, but I like to find where is the problem. My room I left in in good condition, nothing was damaged , all was clean.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lkennedy, Front Office Manager at Sanno Marracoonda Perth Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Mr Puskar, Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and the service that was provided! Please note that you used your master-card in the restaurant at 9.17pm to get $100.00 cash out. this was only only time your card was used during your stay. If i can assist you further please contact me directly at fom@sannohotel.com.au

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good cheap basic accommodation. Pleasant staff and no hassles! Transport from the airport, restaurant still open for dinner. Our plane was delayed so needed to order quickly but all good. Breakfast was yummo!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and the service that was provided! I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stay was OK. Convenient location. Room was cold and heating was poor. No electric blankets and only one extra blanket. We were kept waiting for nearly an hour at night and in the cold waiting for the hotel shuttle bus.Otherwise generally OK.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am sorry to see that our usual standards were not met by your experience with us recently. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve the service that is offered. Hope to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was a 3 star hotel. It's big advantage was a 3 minute drive to the airport, and as we were leaving at 5:15 am, this was important. The food was ok in the hotel restaurant. The bed was comfortable enough. It would have been good to have had more than 1 chair in the room though. We also didn't have a phone which made it difficult to order room service.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I am sorry to see that our usual standards were not met by your experience with us recently. We are working towards making the rooms more comfortable. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve the service that is offered. hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

The room was clean and comfortable. Older style accommodation but good value for money. Staff were very friendly. Would stay here again. The location was great for airport accommodation and 24 hour shuttle bus service was great

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us at Sanno Marracoonda. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and the service that was provided! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.