“Great pizza house”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Heard some one talking about a small pizza house in Boone Iowa. Looked up in guide and thought it might be the place. We were greeted as we entered with an excellent welcome. Booths were well used but in excellent repair. Menu was easy to read and prices were more than fair. Tried the house special. It was excellent. Noticed a lot of carry out. Must be a favorite of local residents. Would definlately eat there again

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Have been there many times and the food is very consistent and very good the service is very good to and can sometimes be slow due to takeout orders. But overall is great meal

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We waited over an hour for our pizza. A half hour after ordering, we were told your pizza is in the oven. One hour later, I asked for the check to pay for the pop. Waitress tells us your pizza should be done in 5 minutes. I told her we would take it to go. We go to the register and she tells us your pizza is not even in the oven. I get it that sometimes you get busy but don't lie to me. They should tell customers up front. It's going to be at least two hours to get a pizza. I will never go here again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Ordered some sandwiches for delivery to a bar in Boone. Delivery service was nice. My some type of taco sandwich was delivered on a tenderloin bun even though I requested the other type. Wife's sandwich was blah. I have heard people rant about this place but I am sorry for what those sandwiches cost their is better options in Boone.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The pizza and sandwiches here are excellent!! The only thing is you have to pay cash and it's closed on Mondays. But the food is well worth the inconvenience of getting cash. I would suggest the Poorboy!!