“Dinner”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We waited over an hour for our pizza. A half hour after ordering, we were told your pizza is in the oven. One hour later, I asked for the check to pay for the pop. Waitress tells us your pizza should be done in 5 minutes. I told her we would take it to go. We go to the register and she tells us your pizza is not even in the oven. I get it that sometimes you get busy but don't lie to me. They should tell customers up front. It's going to be at least two hours to get a pizza. I will never go here again.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Ordered some sandwiches for delivery to a bar in Boone. Delivery service was nice. My some type of taco sandwich was delivered on a tenderloin bun even though I requested the other type. Wife's sandwich was blah. I have heard people rant about this place but I am sorry for what those sandwiches cost their is better options in Boone.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The pizza and sandwiches here are excellent!! The only thing is you have to pay cash and it's closed on Mondays. But the food is well worth the inconvenience of getting cash. I would suggest the Poorboy!!

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that this place was as awesome as it turned out to be. Yogi Burger was amazing. Tasted great! Guy that waited on us was fun, and made us feel very welcome. Not a place we normally take customers but the place worked. Customer was happy.

Thanks guy for a great lunch.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Great pizza and sandwiches! Best Italian sausage! Thin crust is to die for! Fyi it is a cash only business.