“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Ordered some sandwiches for delivery to a bar in Boone. Delivery service was nice. My some type of taco sandwich was delivered on a tenderloin bun even though I requested the other type. Wife's sandwich was blah. I have heard people rant about this place but I am sorry for what those sandwiches cost their is better options in Boone.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The pizza and sandwiches here are excellent!! The only thing is you have to pay cash and it's closed on Mondays. But the food is well worth the inconvenience of getting cash. I would suggest the Poorboy!!

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that this place was as awesome as it turned out to be. Yogi Burger was amazing. Tasted great! Guy that waited on us was fun, and made us feel very welcome. Not a place we normally take customers but the place worked. Customer was happy.

Thanks guy for a great lunch.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Great pizza and sandwiches! Best Italian sausage! Thin crust is to die for! Fyi it is a cash only business.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

This is a classic pizza joint doing it right fit decades. The Thompson is amazing and pizza in squares such a touch. I am never get enough and only open after 5pm, sadly I golf early and usually am out of town before they open.

Been to Belluci Pizza House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK