“Classic pizza and sandwiches”

Belluci Pizza House
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

This is a classic pizza joint doing it right fit decades. The Thompson is amazing and pizza in squares such a touch. I am never get enough and only open after 5pm, sadly I golf early and usually am out of town before they open.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

This place is awesome pizza!! Some of the best I have had. The wait staff are very sweet girls. That is what makes it all the more disappointing to hear the owner yelling at them and them coming out to take orders fighting back tears. I mean unabashed demeaning yelling. I also have heard him cussing out men who cleaned the brick on the building with a power washer for having water on the side walk when they were there all of ten minutes. There have been handwritten signs in the window when the caucuses come around with insulting comments about anyone not agreeing with his tea party mentality. Tip the wait staff well...they EARN it every day.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

This is the place I go to treat myself. One large sausage pizza just for me. Cash only - so it limits me to how many times I enjoy this since I don't carry cash very often.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Straight sausage pizza is the local winner. If you feel like something different the sandwiches are really good to. My favorite is another local favorite is the Thompson Special. Hard to explain but its great! Bring cash only and plenty of it. They are pretty proud of it.

Reviewed 17 June 2015

I have never had such greasy pizza in my life. Pizza comes in a rectangular cooking sheet and there was grease pooling on top.When I took a slice out of the pan there was another pool of grease underneath. All of the grease made the crust soggy with grease. Awful. Couldn't eat it and didn't ask for a box to go. Will never go back.