“average”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #23 of 34 Restaurants in Boone
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Their pizza is average but it is satisfying if you want it. Service can be hit or miss. Delivery is also hit or miss.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We eat here all the time. (27 years to be exact)

Love the Super Pan Pizza Supreme, it's crust is so yummy and they don't spare on the toppings. Their hot wings are fantastic too and they don't skimp on anything.

We hate Pizza Ranch where all the pizza tastes like cardboard.

1  Thank Azona50036
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered from here for a family get together for roughly 20 people, delivery. The guy taking my order should not have been playing that role. I repeated my order, slowly, five times and each time he repeated it back incorrectly. I then asked to speak with manager and she got on the phone, with complete attitude. I again repeat my order which she did repeat back correctly this time. I asked about an up charge for one of the pizzas to get stuffed crust. She proceeded to tell me that it would be $18.99! Triple that of the medium pan for the same pizza; pepperoni lovers. No thank you. Pizza was delivered cold with limited cheese. Definitely wasn't the Pizza Hut pizza that I grew up with!
Bad service and cold pizza equals no business from this family; and we like pizza, so no good for them.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I'm really not sure why they just don;t let this place die, the food is below average, the staff and management are just plain rude, and their drivers are a clear and present danger to anyone on the road with them.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

OK, I have reviewed this place twice. Both bad experiences but wanted to give them one final chance and hope maybe different people on a different day would lead to a different experience. Nope. The food...even more disgusting than usual. There was one couple in the place with a kid running all over and very annoying. Not pizza huts fault but just sort of par for the course. The food sitting out...and I mean sitting out...had a grayish tint to it. I had a little of it but mostly the salad. They don't change their pizza or noodles until its almost all gone or gone and it doesn't matter how long its been sitting there. I am guessing health dept. has not visited in years. So, had a coupon for lunch buffet for $5. Gave it to them and the girl laughed and said I could keep that, they use "the other one." So last time, I got charged $2 for a glass of water. This time I didn't have have anything to drink just to see if they could find any way to hose me. Yep. They sure did. The "other one" is $8. I just looked at her. I am not going to quibble over a couple of dollars but I am sure going to post it here. They are going under in every way possible and hosing the chumps that patronize their dump. Needless to say I am out of giving them chances. Went to New China today and it was wonderful and cheaper. They appreciated my business. Pizza hut in Boone is just plain horrible. Horrible food. Horrible to their customers. Im done with them. They are 0-3.

1  Thank citainc

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK