“good”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #13 of 34 Restaurants in Boone
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Like all fast food places, your taste buds will be satisfied or not. Depending on what you order. I prefer the more expensive sandwiches which are very good. Wait time is improving with experience of the employees.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

These cheesy tater tots are awesome!! The staff was friendly, one was Darlene and there was another whose name I didn't catch. We loved the decor. Clean place. Very family friendly. They also have a room you can rent for parties. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Great service, nice interior! Friendly staff! Big improvements. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

What I got was the size of a slider! We had been using a bunch of Burger King coupons and I had two for the Whopper Jr., small fries for 2 people for only $3.99. Last week we used one and got the normal size Whopper Jr. but today??? I don't know what happened but these were pathetic. I didn't complain because the people who work there only take their orders from a management that is never there. Very disappointed in such a stingy move.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

I only go when I have a coupon. The food is usually hot. Usually. The people working there seem to be nice, but don't plan on a quick trip in and out. 10 minutes for 2 burgers and small fries.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK