“Kinda scary ”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #26 of 34 Restaurants in Boone
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

When we walked through the front door, the stench of sewer gas hit us. It improved when we got into the dining area. They had half the dining area shut down for what reason, I don't know. The place looks unorganized, with "clear" panels to the chicken cases so greasy, you can't see the chicken through them. The buffet wasn't open when we went here. The staff is ok. Not offensive, but not friendly either. I would think twice before bringing my family here at this point. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids. This place needs desperately to improve!! Prices are typical KFC. We played it safe and got food that can't be screwed up too badly.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

During normal business hours. I had to back out. Fryers went down. Bad day for this. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

They should let you leave minus stars. Husband and I went there for lunch because they use to have a good buffet. Oh my gosh!! Not anymore. The health department needs to visit. They only had one piece of extra crispy breast that who knows how long it had been sitting there (and continued to sit throughout or meal). When I complained they finally put out a couple of legs and wings and that is all! They served something that was suppose to be a cheesy hashbrown or rice or something and I almost threw up on the first bite! Hot food was cold, cold food was hot. One worker walked around with an unlit cigarette in her mouth. They were too busy gossiping about hiring some Blind guy to pay attention to the people ordering. Unbelievable, horrible does not even begin to describe this group of ALL White employees.

1  Thank Azona50036
Reviewed 2 October 2016

This establishment is filthy, both the kitchen and dining room, the buffet is always a mess and never fresh food, when it's actually working and if you dare complain to the management about the dry shoe leather they try to pass off as chicken, they call the :owner" and loudly tell him your trying to pull some kind of scam, and if you call them out on that, they tell you to leave and never come back.

No, I'm not exaggerating, you can find similar experiences posted all over the internet.

1  Thank Troy H
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

This is the first time we've asked for a refund and left a fast food establishment. We ordered an 8 pc meal and some tenders. 23 minutes later we still didn't have any food. At least five cars had gone through the drive-through, some with big buckets. We were told the chicken wasn't ready yet, even though there was enough original chicken that I saw an employee come out and put in the buffet. The staff tried to be nice but it didn't compensate for how slow and unorganized they were. The trash was overflowing, one of the bathrooms is out of order, no ice in the soda machine, and the place overall looked like it needs an overhaul. Will not come back again.

2  Thank LNPTravels

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK