When we walked through the front door, the stench of sewer gas hit us. It improved when we got into the dining area. They had half the dining area shut down for what reason, I don't know. The place looks unorganized, with "clear" panels to the chicken cases so greasy, you can't see the chicken through them. The buffet wasn't open when we went here. The staff is ok. Not offensive, but not friendly either. I would think twice before bringing my family here at this point. Marcydiner tantrum scale of 5/5-no screaming kids. This place needs desperately to improve!! Prices are typical KFC. We played it safe and got food that can't be screwed up too badly.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.