“Great place for lunch!”
Review of Dutch Oven Bakery

Dutch Oven Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Boone
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The Dutch Oven is a regular spot for our staff to have lunch. The service is friendly and they have a wide variety of lunch options.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

When the kids and grandkids come home this the place they all want to go. Every thing you order is just the best the service is second to none. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We make visits to Boone 2-4 times a year to visit our grandmother! Seeing her and other family members is the most treasured part about Boone! Our 2nd most treasured part is the Dutch Oven Bakery! I often get up earlier than everyone else, so I steal away around 0600 for a cup of fresh brewed coffee and a pastry called a puffed pillow!! Later, when the rest of the family is up and at 'em, we sometimes go there for breakfast! I will have a ham, egg and cheese croissant which is carefully made (fresh, no frozen sysco truck food) and presented! Always tastes so fresh and delicious! It is clear that there is a sense of pride in their work (the employees). I have never been disappointed. Love the lunch offerings too! You really can't go wrong! I will gain a few pounds on my visits, but it is worth it to eat as many puffed pillows that I can! *My mom introduced me to them and now I have introduced my daughter to them!! Enjoy!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

In Boone to see the train, we stopped here with our kids for lunch. They have a variety of sandwiches and salads. I really liked my chicken salad. All the bakery treats looked delicious and we took some for snacks later on.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

My wife went to graduate school in Iowa and had friends in Boone. They had taken her to the Dutch Oven years earlier and she wanted to share it with us. In short, wonderful homemade pastries, friendly staff and very reasonable prices. When we visited it was very busy with locals whom you could tell were regulars. Everything was great. Going back again today.

Been to Dutch Oven Bakery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK