“I have been a customer for a long time, no more!”
Review of Big G's Log Cabin BBQ - CLOSED

Big G's Log Cabin BBQ
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 September 2015

I've been coming to Big G's since he was selling sandwiches out of his food truck. When he opened a restaurant we would come at least once or twice a month. He had the greatest smoked Prime Rib. I thought he had the best smoke of the two Bar-b-que places in town. Tonight we ordered his chicken & ribs. The gal who answered said they only one half chicken left, so I ordered one combo and one just ribs. It was carryout, and we live way out in the country so there was no way to know what it would be like. OMG, the chicken was so overcooked, dry and had a horrible flavor, as did the ribs. Hub had a different kind of ribs and thought his was ok. My french fries tasted like they were cooked in old grease. The only thing good was the beans. Yuck! $30 wasted, but never again.

1  Thank Azona50036

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have been here on numerous occasions and every time me and my fiance go we love the food. The Cheese Balls are to die for (Seriously they are a MUST try) The pulled pork is the only food in Boone my girly will eat, always cooked well and tastes great, as for me I've tried almost all of the burgers and just can't stop coming back, the jalapeno buns are so yummy with such good tasting meat, through my journeys cooking for popular chains I just can't figure out what he does to make it taste so damn good!

1  Thank Nicholas G
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I love Big G's! The good is great and moderately priced. The staff are really helpful and nice. We go anytime we have family in town.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We eat here at least once or twice a month. Best smoke of any around! Nice homey atmosphere, we love this place!

1  Thank Azona50036
Reviewed 25 January 2013

If you like BBQ food this is a very simple place to go. very casual. The only compaint I have was service seemed slow.

2  Thank goesnonstop