“Best Burgers in Boone County”
Review of Big G's Log Cabin BBQ - CLOSED

Big G's Log Cabin BBQ
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have been here on numerous occasions and every time me and my fiance go we love the food. The Cheese Balls are to die for (Seriously they are a MUST try) The pulled pork is the only food in Boone my girly will eat, always cooked well and tastes great, as for me I've tried almost all of the burgers and just can't stop coming back, the jalapeno buns are so yummy with such good tasting meat, through my journeys cooking for popular chains I just can't figure out what he does to make it taste so damn good!

1  Thank Nicholas G

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I love Big G's! The good is great and moderately priced. The staff are really helpful and nice. We go anytime we have family in town.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We eat here at least once or twice a month. Best smoke of any around! Nice homey atmosphere, we love this place!

1  Thank Azona50036
Reviewed 25 January 2013

If you like BBQ food this is a very simple place to go. very casual. The only compaint I have was service seemed slow.

2  Thank goesnonstop
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Very poor food. I had what was supposed to be "Louisiana Gumbo" as a starter, and I could not tell even what it was. looked like brown milk gravy with lumps in it, smelled terrible, and when I worked up courage to taste it, I had to spit it out. I complained, and was told that "People come here just for this gumbo." The sandwich I had was dried out, did not have any particular taste, and the ice tea tasted like instant. I will not ever be back there.

5  Thank SirdaveK