Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
FANtastic!

This little fan museum is really cool! Fans from every era in a clean, cool environment. The... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Tom W
Melbourne, Florida
Two floors of fan fun!!!

I am a vintage ceiling fan collector so the museum is very fun! Downstairs is the pre 1950's... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Pullchain123
Westminster, Maryland

All reviews two floors on display our tour guide collector vintage revolution company exhibits fun
Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting family in Westfield and were searching for things to do in surrounding communities and found the information on trip advisors. When I mentioned it to the family they questioned if there would be much to see. It was very interesting. All agreed upon when we left it was worth the drive and time. They have over 450 fans dating back to the 1800s to present. The building is owned by the company Fanimation and they make antique replicas and custom fans. Worth your time

1  Thank 158carolh
Reviewed 22 April 2015

An engineer friend and I were looking for something to do that was educational and didn't cost a lot in terms of admission and driving time. If you're in the area and have an hour or two to spend, this is a great destination. Many of the fan exhibits took me back to my childhood when I remembered seeing the fans they had in their home. What is interesting to us was to observe the evolution of fan technology through the decades. Some were dead ends (like the fan that cooled by burning gas), others gave rise to even better designs. Definitely will return there again. Exhibit rooms are very clean and well arranged.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank ddubya27
Reviewed 14 April 2015

I visited the museum on a lark. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the diversity and number of fans on display. It was quite obvious the owner has a love for the history of fans.
The visiting area is quite informative on the history of fans and the presentation is to be commended. I highly recommend a visit if in the area.

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank Indyman500
Reviewed 31 October 2014

They have some amazing fans here. Although it's small it was fun. A few of us went over for a brief visit and really enjoyed it!

Date of experience: September 2014
2  Thank bsnestrvler
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Last year while my 'out of town' family was visiting, we took a little trip to the Fanimation Museum. What a delightful surprise!!! Saw some very interesting antique fans. I had no idea they even existed! Then there were the more modern and exotic ones! Such a variety. A very fun experience!!! Would definitely return!

Date of experience: July 2013