“Great quick stop!”

The Loft Restaurant & Dairy Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Loft Restaurant & Dairy Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Zionsville
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 88th St
Description: The Loft serves a farm-fresh menu that incorporates our 100% grassfed beef and award-winning cheeses. Stop in for a delicious meal, the World's Best Organic Chili and top it off with a creamy Milk Shake, Smoothie, Ice Cream or Homemade Baked Goods.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We have stopped here a couple of times to purchase chocolate milk, yogurt, cheese and other products from the small store they have downstairs. It's really cute and quaint, but not inexpensive. I feel that the quality is very good, and I love the rustic atmosphere of the farm/restaurant. We've always been treated kindly by staff and will continue to visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place. I can only make reservations as I am passing through. The staff has always been very accommodating and any wait is worth the pleasure of the cuisine.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We went on Tuesday for my husbands birthday. They run a $15 off bottles of wine so we got that. Don't go there for beer. Its over priced and comes in a bottle. The wine we had was nice and I would have probably paid $15 for it in the grocery store (they had it listed for $34). Candice was our server and she kept refilling our glasses for us. We only had entrees - I had the NY Strip and my husband had the Ham. Both were delicious. The ice cream was the real highlight of the meal. I would definitely recommend it. The wild berry is fantastic and the vanilla is one of the best I've ever had. Great place to celebrate a special occasion or if you want free range and organic dinner!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

My wife and I arrived for dinner around 5:30 pm (Friday, August 4) and were directed upstairs to the hostess booth my a helpful woman in the store. Then everything went downhill. When we arrived we were asked by the hostess if we had reservations and we said no. The hostess claimed there would be a three hour wait since she claimed they were booked for reservations. There is no indication on their website that a Friday night reservation is essential. Additionally,,, a glance of the restaurant eating area showed 80-90% of the tables were open. An older woman, who may have been the hostess' supervisor, gave the same bogus response with the imperious mannerisms of a Russian apparatchik. I pointed out the vast number of empty seats but these women continued to lie deny reality with the skill of Hillary Clinton and Vladimir Putin. My wife and I had high hopes for this restaurant but based on this rude experience I encourage everyone not to drive out and waste their time or money on this organization and their products.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We enjoyed a lunch at the Creamery several days ago. The wait staff were courteous and efficient. We asked to be seated on the screened porch and was able to do that.