“Back again”
Review of Agave Azul

Agave Azul
Ranked #27 of 154 Restaurants in West Lafayette
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We came back here again. Shh. Don^t tell them they could charge more. Very cheap dinner for our group.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Our group sampled a wide spectrum of dishes on a Sunday lunch visit. Everyone was fairly happy with their meals. I found the carnitas to be a bit dry, but quite flavorful.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2017

Have eaten here several times since they have opened, and have never been disappointed. My favorite dish is Chili Relleno's with crème sauce, topped with sautéed onions and peppers ... As an appetizer ,, Guacamole is excellent .. Best in town.. Service is prompt and wait staff is well-informed as to the large variety of preparations available on the menu. .... Prices are extremely reasonable here.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant it has great service and great food. I had the agave fajitas they had a really nice flavor with the pineapple in them.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to cross the Wabash River for a Sunday dinner. We enjoy Tex-Mex and this was our first foray to Agave Azul. I had the chicken and steak fajitas and my wife had the vegetarian fajitas. Both were served with plenty of beans, rice, tomato, guac, and sour cream. They were delicious and less greasy than many of the other places in Lafayette that serve similar menus. Ok, the grease is tasty but the Agave Azul is very good and healthier. In addition, their service is superior to other options in the area.

Date of visit: July 2017