“A Nice Place for Breakfast”
Review of Le Peep

Le Peep
Ranked #19 of 171 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The service was fast and courteous. I loved having a carafe of infused water and coffee on the table. The food was cooked well, and our breakfasts were delicious. I loved the ability to have some excellent fresh fruit subbed for the potatoes. The open concept is nice visually, but a bit noisy. Over all, a good breakfast out and a place we'll go to again!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Had breakfast at LePeep yesterday and wasn't disappointed. Love this place because of its variety in menu choices for breakfast and lunch. Hot pot of coffee always on the table and wait staff always accommodating. They feature special seasonal selections for both breakfast and/or lunch and the food is always delicious. Would recommend if you need a good meal at a good price.

Mary M.
Hobart, IN

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I want to give a shout out to a lovely restaurant off the beaten highway path.
It was worth the little detour to enjoy relaxed white linen dining instead of highway eating at a greasy spoon chain.
The classical music in pristine cleanliness airy surroundings greeted us at the door. We were welcomed by a gracious hostess and had a smiling attentive waitress who quickly took our order . The breakfast menu was versatile and included various mimosas .
Any restaurant that leaves a fruit infused water carafe and pot of fresh delicious coffee at the table knows it's customers.
The corned beef was delicious and the eggs cooked to perfection, basted , no slime, liquid yolks. The rye bread had caraway seeds as all rye bread should, I would just upgrade it to a slightly heavier rye flour bread.
They offer real half and half and real butter. I didn't have to ask for it.
We sighed, leaned back and relaxed and our bill wasn't more for Le Peep then the awful common margarine offering restaurant on the highway .

I would feel comfortable bringing a family with little ones here as well. Even the bathroom is large, attractive and super clean.

Le Peep is a KEEPER!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Freshly squeezed O. J. Yummy. Try it. I love that I don't leave here smelling like a greasy spoon. My only complaint is they should put a small wall so you don't see all the way into the kitchen. Otherwise an open and airy place with great lighting. I like the fresh fruit here. It's just cut nicely and fresh.

1  Thank Maria G
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My friends and I enjoy this restaurant for both breakfast and lunch. The food is fresh and clean and there are a lot of interesting choices as well as standard fare. I like that they leave a carafe of water on your table, as well as a pitcher of coffee, so you never have to ask for refills. The atmosphere is nice and the service is good.

1  Thank Laura H

Been to Le Peep? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK