“Good As Ever”

Le Peep
Ranked #21 of 177 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Had breakfast at LePeep yesterday and wasn't disappointed. Love this place because of its variety in menu choices for breakfast and lunch. Hot pot of coffee always on the table and wait staff always accommodating. They feature special seasonal selections for both breakfast and/or lunch and the food is always delicious. Would recommend if you need a good meal at a good price.

Mary M.
Hobart, IN

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I want to give a shout out to a lovely restaurant off the beaten highway path.
It was worth the little detour to enjoy relaxed white linen dining instead of highway eating at a greasy spoon chain.
The classical music in pristine cleanliness airy surroundings greeted us at the door. We were welcomed by a gracious hostess and had a smiling attentive waitress who quickly took our order . The breakfast menu was versatile and included various mimosas .
Any restaurant that leaves a fruit infused water carafe and pot of fresh delicious coffee at the table knows it's customers.
The corned beef was delicious and the eggs cooked to perfection, basted , no slime, liquid yolks. The rye bread had caraway seeds as all rye bread should, I would just upgrade it to a slightly heavier rye flour bread.
They offer real half and half and real butter. I didn't have to ask for it.
We sighed, leaned back and relaxed and our bill wasn't more for Le Peep then the awful common margarine offering restaurant on the highway .

I would feel comfortable bringing a family with little ones here as well. Even the bathroom is large, attractive and super clean.

Le Peep is a KEEPER!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Freshly squeezed O. J. Yummy. Try it. I love that I don't leave here smelling like a greasy spoon. My only complaint is they should put a small wall so you don't see all the way into the kitchen. Otherwise an open and airy place with great lighting. I like the fresh fruit here. It's just cut nicely and fresh.

1  Thank mariaThatIsMe
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My friends and I enjoy this restaurant for both breakfast and lunch. The food is fresh and clean and there are a lot of interesting choices as well as standard fare. I like that they leave a carafe of water on your table, as well as a pitcher of coffee, so you never have to ask for refills. The atmosphere is nice and the service is good.

1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Having never ate here I didn't have any expectations. First I'll start by saying the staff is extremely nice. I like how big and open the restaurant is. The menu has everything you could want for breakfast, and the prices are reasonable. The strawberry lemonade is delicious and so is the food. We'll be back for sure.