“Best fresh fruit in area”
Review of Le Peep

Le Peep
Ranked #21 of 174 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Freshly squeezed O. J. Yummy. Try it. I love that I don't leave here smelling like a greasy spoon. My only complaint is they should put a small wall so you don't see all the way into the kitchen. Otherwise an open and airy place with great lighting. I like the fresh fruit here. It's just cut nicely and fresh.

1  Thank Maria G

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My friends and I enjoy this restaurant for both breakfast and lunch. The food is fresh and clean and there are a lot of interesting choices as well as standard fare. I like that they leave a carafe of water on your table, as well as a pitcher of coffee, so you never have to ask for refills. The atmosphere is nice and the service is good.

1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Having never ate here I didn't have any expectations. First I'll start by saying the staff is extremely nice. I like how big and open the restaurant is. The menu has everything you could want for breakfast, and the prices are reasonable. The strawberry lemonade is delicious and so is the food. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Prices are right, food is great! Not your typical breakfast place. They have a good twist on food like cinnamon bun pancakes or French toast dipped in custard! Love the biscuits & gravy too!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I go just about every Saturday morning for breakfast and it's a great place to eat. All of the servers are extremely friendly and fast and the food is top notch.

Date of visit: April 2017