“Chick-Fil-A in Terre Haute, IN”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #3 of 11 Quick Bites in Terre Haute
Reviewed 18 September 2018

My friend and I stopped in here on our way home. The place was fairly busy, but I was waited on in a short amount of time. I ordered the chicken biscuit along with a vanilla iced coffee. The service was very fast and the food was very good. Also, the place was very clean.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Spicy chicken deluxe 5/5, chicken wrap 5/5, milkshake 5/5, minis 3/5 The service was super nice, and they even offered to take our garbage from our table for us. And another waiter offered us a free large ice cream! We would have said yes if we didn't have a milk shake. We said it's okay, hopefully someone else would like it. And the recipient was SO happy :) Lastly, the playroom door here doesn't squish fingers...why doesn't every public play area have doors that don't squish little fingers?

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

You can tell it’s real chicken and not just a bunch of processed junk. We had the spicy chicken deluxe and some nuggets.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is a good place for kids. The food are good and health too. Staffs are friendly and nice. I noticed they will check with the customers to see if they need help when there are too many customers inside the store. They have many events so you can get free meals or kids can play for free. Every time my family come here, we enjoy their food and service. My only wish is that they can open on Sunday.....

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

On our trip thru the area we stoped by for a lite dinner . Had the original chicken sand & noodle soup. The food is very tasty & every one is friendly, along with the place is very clean. We will be back.

Date of visit: November 2017