All reviews front desk notre dame room was clean hockey team excellent stay would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly toll road complimentary breakfast fresh fruit full kitchen waffles football game lobby bend inns chicago
Reviewed 7 July 2015

We stayed here for two nights when visiting family. The staff was courteous and friendly. At breakfast, my three year old received coloring sheets from one of the staff members. The breakfast itself was included in the cost of our room and had many choices, both hot and cold items. If you need a room with space, the two-room suites are clean, quiet, and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ATravelerChicago
GM M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Dear Traveler,
We are so pleased to hear that all went well while our guest. The two room suites with a full kitchen and separate bedroom do make it feel a little less like a hotel and a little more like home! Thanks for taking notice of our efforts and we wish you nothing but the best in your future travels!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Stayed here when my flight was cancelled due to weather. Hotel staff was very accommodating of travelers whose plans had been interrupted and offered to help in any way with meals and early wake up calls as well as baggage services. The food on arrival was great and the room was very clean. I got a room on the first floor because I told them I had an early flight. The front desk even called me an hour before I had to leave, just to make sure that I was up for my 5am flight...that's service!

Though my stay was limited, I was very pleased by this particular Hampton. If you're staying in the area for a visit to NDU, definitely would want to consider staying here!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
GM M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Dear Kbroski,
It is good to know our team here managed to take a bad situation for you, and make it tolerable. We are just glad you finally got to make it home, as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz so famously said, there is no place like home! Thanks again for staying and see you soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

One night Hampton Inn stay was great--close proximity to Notre Dame University. Be sure to tour NDU during your stay. Friendly staff--clean lobby and room--well maintained grounds--nice pool--satisfying breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GM M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey. Please know that we use the surveys for training purposes as we strive to get better for every guest we serve. Please let me know how you feel we can better serve you or any suggestions you may have as to how we can improve. We hope to see you again in the very near future and wish you all the best until then. Have a great day!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

room was not ready when we got there at 8PM, which almost got me very upset because we had to wait 10 to 15 minutes before we could go into our room. But the staff softened the situation by offering our family free snacks and drinks from the convenience store, which was very nice and well appreciated after a long drive in a car!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GM M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2015

Dear Phil,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey. Please know that we use the surveys for training purposes as we strive to get better for every guest we serve. We appreciate your patience with our housekeeping department and we are making leaps and bounds to improve there as well as the overall guest experience. Please let me know how you feel we can better serve you or any suggestions you may have as to how we can improve. We hope to see you again in the very near future and wish you all the best until then. Have a great day!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

I loved the complimentary 'breakfast to go' bags, which include a bottle of water :0) They are located at the front desk-they came in VERY handy the 2 days of our stay.
The hotel was clean. The breakfast was good and well taken care of by the staff. Our experience was lovely.
If I had to guess-I think the building was recently remodeled. The staff was accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family

Hi Spaver,
Yes the grab and go bags are a popular one for our guests in a hurry and they sure are tasty! lol. Thanks so much for choosing to be our guest at the Hampton Inn and Suites near Notre Dame University. We are really thankful that with all the choices out there, you chose us! Come back soon please:)